Personal Branding Portraits
Personal brand photography is the art of using high-quality images to tell the story of your brand.
Using photos to market and advertise your brand not only positions you as an expert in your field but it gives your clients and audience a more authentic brand experience.
Whether you’re a coach, online entrepreneur, influencer or speaker, beautiful, professional photography can really take your branding to the next level.
We would love the opportunity to assist you with your personal brand photography by offering you a professional, customised photo session that brings every aspect of your brand to life. Not only will we help you create a visual version of your branding message but we’ll also create a photo experience that will leave you feeling great. Your brand photography will draw clients in and give them a reason to choose you.
We look forward to working with you and bringing your vision to life.
So much more than a headshot
Personal branding vs
Personal branding photography is a relatively new aspect of visual branding, with savvy business owners jumping on board to take their branding to the next level. A personal branding photography session differs from a typical headshot session in several ways.
With headshots, the focus is simply you, usually shot from the waist up.
Headshots are incorporated into personal branding sessions, but we don’t stop there. We delve deep into not just who you are visually, but telling the story of what you do and why you do it via detail shots, lifestyle shots, photos of you in action, you with your products, etc.
The possibilities are endless and each session is customised to best reflect the type of business you run and the message you wish to convey about your brand through images.
Personal branding sessions are more customised than a headshot session, so there are lots of factors to consider including the location(s), outfits, branding colors, your brand messaging, etc.
Therefore, our pre-shoot experience will be more involved and in-depth in the pre-planning stages. We help you decide how to best translate your brand into images that you can use on social media, your website, and in advertising.
Each brand is different and each session is personalized. These sessions also differ from our regular sessions in that we include digital files. You will end up investing more into this type of session than you would with a headshot session, simply because you’re getting a wider variety of images, and more time spent with planning, consulting, and finally, shooting.
With these images the end goal is to help you be more profitable in your business, so think of these images as a true investment in your brand.
We are happy to set up customer recurring packages based on what you need for your business.
I help you create a personal brand, elevate your visibility, increase your audience,
and become who you want to be.
How do you know if you need a personal branding session?
You should consider a personal branding session:
- If you own any kind of business.
- If you are the face of your brand and it is important for people to connect with you.
- If you wish to take your business to the next level by stepping up your visual branding.
- If you want your ads to look fresh, polished and professional.
Most of our business portraits, beauty and boudoir clients love having their hair and make-up done professionally for this special occasion.
Having your professional hair and makeup done before your photo shoot is a service that elevates your experience.
In-House Hair and Makeup Artist
Our in-house makeup artists are trained in makeup specifically for photos and know exactly what works best for this specific medium.
They will come to our studio to pamper you and make you look and feel amazing and totally camera-ready! They need to be booked in advance and are $150 so please let us know as soon as possible if you would like us to book our hair and makeup artist for you.
Check out more make-overs here.
How we work
Booking your branding experience
It’s always best to book your portrait experience in advance, so we have plenty of time to prepare it well and get the most out of it. Let us know as soon as possible if you are working towards a specific deadline.
The Branding consultation
Once we’ve set a date for your branding experience, we can begin brainstorming ideas. The portraits from your personal branding session are very multi-purpose. They can be used for your website, promotional materials, blogs, ads, social media, headers, banners, and more.
That’s why planning and analysing are so important. Knowing where and how you want to use your images will help us understand whether you’ll require vertical, horizontal, or square images for Instagram.
If you will want to use text across any of your images or make a banner with text next to your photo, please let us know so that we can plan the image backgrounds accordingly.
Your brand description
We have developed a personal branding questionnaire that will help us build a great brand for you. One that is strong and memorable in your customers’ minds. One that defines clearly who you are, what you stand for, and what makes you and your services unique.
You’ll be equipped with the perfect marketing arsenal which you’ll present to the world showcasing exactly who you are, differentiate you from competitors and (most importantly) ATTRACT your like-minded ideal clients.
These images will provide an important glimpse into what it would be like to work with you.
The Day of the Session
Now it’s all about relaxing and enjoying the experience. We will direct you on how to pose and ensure that you get the best possible shots.
We can take a mix of branding portraits, (on location) lifestyle images, headshots, and product images to give your audience a better view of what you do on a daily basis.
We can also take some behind-the-scenes images for a more personal view of what it’s like to work with you.
Add self love portraits
With all this planning and business talk, let’s not forget that on the day of your photoshoot you will have your hair and makeup done and you will not only look but feel amazing too.
Most of our clients take advantage of this opportunity to have a little fun and have a few beauty portraits taken on the day to have a constant reminder of who they really are!
PRE-PAY & RECEIVE
Digital Image Packages
Images Investment pay in full Investment payment plan
5 1700 (340 each)
10 2500 (250 each) 3000 (300 each)
20 3500 (100 each) 4000 (100 each)
30 4500 (100 each) 5000 (100 each)
40 5500 (100 each) 6000 (100 each)
50 6500 (100 each) 7000 (100 each)
60 7000 (50 each) 7500 (50 each)
70 7500 (50 each) 8000 (50 each)
80 8000 (50 each) 8500 (50 each)
90 8500 (50 each) 9000 (50 each)
before your photoshoot
Pre-pay and get:
Your favourite portrait printed and framed 30x40cm *
FREE black & white digital copies
*Only available with package of 10 and more
All packages include master retouching and matching high resolution & web optimised digitals to keep your website running smoothly. Printable up to 20x30cm. To enquire or set up your pre payment plan, call Jude on 0457 043 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only need to update your profile pictures? Then our headshot sessions are perfect for you.
Session fee weekday + 1 digital for $575
Session fee weekday + 2 digitals for $750
Session fee weekday + 3 digitals for $875
- 30-minute studio shoot
- Professionally retouched images
- 1 outfit per headshot
About 45 minutes after your branding session you will get to enjoy a fully guided cinematic presentation of your portraits, where together we will select the images that will work best for you.
It’s best to choose a good mix of images so that you have a little bit of everything available to you.
While our packages do come with a specific number of images, there is always the option to purchase additional photos.
The photos presented during your purchasing appointment have not been edited. All purchased images will be fully retouched and send to our design studio who will commence working on them immediately. Therefore all sales are final.
Studio Session Fees Branding Portraits
Hair and make-up (in house): 175
Location sessions quote on request
What are your payment options regarding the purchasing of my portraits?
- Every client is offered a Pre-Session Payment plan that can start as early as the day you book your session and can extend until the week prior to your portrait experience.
We also provide our clients discounts if they pre-purchase a collection. Should you decline to set up a pre-payment plan or pre-purchase a collection, you will simply not be able to take advantage of the bonuses.
- We offer MoneyMe and Payright for financing, fees apply.
What type of payments do you accept?
- Our preferred method is cash and bank transfers, we accept credit/debit cards too. We offer Payright for financing.
All sales are final
- Due to the custom nature of the work, all sales are final. Once your reveal and ordering appointment is completed we have you sign your sales agreement, which states that we cannot allow for changes to your order because we’ll send your order straight to our graphic artist who commences work on your portraits directly.
What is a Pre-Session Payment Plan?
- For clients who wish to discuss setting up a payment plan, we offer a payment plan phone call. Basically, how it works, is we either select a collection or work with your budget and create a payment plan for a monetary amount. If there were 12 weeks before your session, for instance, you could choose to have your payment plan be automatically drafted weekly, fortnightly, or monthly for a set amount so that when your session date arrives, your order is paid in full. Payment plans are offered on amounts of $2500 or higher only. Pre-Session Payment Plans are not refundable if you cancel your session or if you choose to spend less than the amount you financed. We will send you a separate Payment Plan Contract which will outline all of the terms.
- You can do weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.
- Pre Payment and/or Pre Payment Plans are NOT required. You can simply show up to your Session & Ordering Appointment and pay in full that day, however, you will not receive any bonuses that are offered for the Pre Payment Plans.
- Bonuses are ONLY for Pre Payment or Pre Session Plans. If you pay in full the day of your Session + Image Reveal & Ordering Appointment, you will not be able to take advantage of the bonuses.
- Payments are automatically charged to your card, you must have a second card on file as a back-up.
- You may upgrade to a higher collection at your ordering appointment, when you downgrade there is no restitution.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have ANY questions! We know this is a lot of information, and we are here to walk you through it.
Don’t forget to call us to discuss your ideas as well as the payment options.